18 Nov Weekly Article #46- Tis the Season to be prepared! These 5 steps are items to consider.
Posted at 23:41h in Articles, Blog 0 Comments
Tis the Season to be prepared! These 5 steps are items to consider.
With all of the fires in our area and other natural disasters that are happening, now is a good time to think and prepare in advance.
1) Place items that are super important in a location that you know.
2) Have access to cash. A good amount is at least $1000.00.
3) Have access to all of your financial accounts, credit card accounts in a touchable accessible area.
4) Have access to all important phone numbers!
5) Always have a full tank of gas.
Understand, power may be off so access to ATM’s, Gas pumps and keeping food cold could be problematic. Having water, food that does not require cooking or refrigeration and these other 5 items listed above is very helpful especially if time is of the essence. We always hope to never need it, however, everyone who knows me knows my motto is “ It is better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it!”
Blessings to you,
OiC Real Estate Services Inc.